Translate

Friday, August 12, 2016

On Taking Breaks and Long Absences

Hi again everyone! As you may have noticed, I took a very long, but very needed break. My health was not the best, so I took some time to focus on that and to make some important decisions about my healthcare! 

I'm happy to report that I am BACK, and ready to bring you some new items, some old favorites, and some subscription unbox(bag)ings! 

I have a couple of things coming up in the next few weeks that I'm excited to share with you, and hope you love everything! 

I've also decided to expand my horizons a little, and dabble in perfume reviews as well. I have so many samples and full size favorites I would like to share with you! (And some blind buy horror stories as well!) 

So, here's to a new and improved Daily Dash of Glitter! 

See you all very soon!! 

XOXOXO❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment