Translate

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Unboxings?

So, I've received one subscription box so far this month (my Beautyfix came right away, and I LOVED it!)

I should have TWO subscriptions (Ipsy and Boxycharm) coming this week (!!!!!!) so I will be sure to get some pictures of the unboxing, and share them, and my first impressions, here!  I am so excited, and impatient!  I've been stalking youtube and Boxycharm's facebook page for anyone posting pictures or videos of their unboxing, and so far NOTHING yet.  I feel like it's a huge conspiracy, just to keep me in the dark. LOL

Anyway, I want to get more active with both of my blogs (if you haven't checked out my other blog, where I am chronicling my weight loss journey, check it out here The Darkness Within )

If you have any suggestions for subscriptions that you think I should check out, please comment below!

So far I am subscribed to:  Ipsy, Boxycharm, Beautyfix, and PopSugar Must Haves.

I just discontinued my Birchbox a couple of months ago after close to 2 years with them.  I just wasn't happy with them anymore, so I decided to move on.

I am considering a couple of health and wellness type boxes too; Yogi Surprise (and their jewelry box too) FabFitFun, and Bianca Jade's MizzFIT.  Are there any boxes out there that you can't live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment